Mentally Fit for Weight Loss
“Just eat less and move more!” Has that worked for you? Not likely.
This over-simplified formula neglects the fact that we are emotional beings who often eat in order to cope.
Did you know that research finds that 80% of people score below the minimum level of mental fitness required for peak performance and happiness? No wonder we struggle! Sustainable change requires shifts in thinking and feeling in order to change how we’re behaving.
What if instead of continually judging yourself, which leads you straight to the pantry, you could shift to your best self in two minutes or less and follow through with your best intentions?
If you are:
- Using food to distract, calm or comfort yourself
- Feeling out of control around food
- Unhappy with your appearance
- Done with dieting
- Concerned about your health
- Losing hope
- Mystified about how to change
Look no further! We are launching a new program, Mentally Fit for Weight Loss, using tools developed by NYT bestselling author of Positive Intelligence, Stanford Lecturer and CEO Coach, Shirzad Chamine. This program is founded on recent breakthroughs in neuroscience, cognitive therapy, positive psychology and performance science.
With the guidance of a dedicated app used daily, you can improve your mental fitness significantly within our 10 weeks of practice. These results are visible in MRI imaging, sustainable, and felt viscerally right from the get-go.
In this 10-week program you will be provided with the science, tools, and a daily practice to:
- Identify and weaken your Saboteurs– the food villains in your head who stop you from being happy, healthy and fulfilled.
- Awaken your Sage– the true essence of who you are when you’re at your best, steering you to follow through on the healthy behaviors you intend.
- Experience results and shifts in how you think and feel immediately.
What You Get:
- 7, 1-hour videos by Shirzad Chamine
- 10,1.5-hour group coaching sessions led by Claudette Pelletier-Hannah and Sherry Matheson (including EFT* sessions)
- Access to Positive Intelligence app for one year includes: Daily Focus, Coach Challenges, The Gym for building mental muscle, large community support, small group support and audio of the first 8 chapters of Positive Intelligence book
- 3 group sessions in Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT*/Tapping) to address food cravings and emotional eating directly and more deeply
- One-hour, one-on-one coaching session
Date: Mondays, March 15th – May 17th
Time: 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. MST
Cost: $698 plus GST.
Receive discount of $100 when you register by March 7th.
Platform: Zoom – Link to be provided via email upon registration.
Maximum 10 participants
100% RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
Maybe you’re skeptical that this will be any different. We get it. It sounds too good to be true. That’s why we’re offering an iron-clad guarantee. At any time during this program if you believe you are not receiving value, simply send us a one-sentence email: Full refund please! No questions asked. A full refund – that’s our promise to you!
*EFT is a well-researched form of Energy Psychology shown to have immediate and lasting effect with food cravings and a wide range of other problems. See more
Meet your team
You will be guided and supported by:
Claudette Pelletier-Hannah, Weight and Wellness Coach and EFT Practitioner. www.weightandwellnesscoach.ca
Sherry Matheson, Health and Wellness Coach and Intuitive Eating Counselor. www.empowerthetruth.com
We have 33 years combined coaching experience and are currently studying Positive Intelligence with Shirzad Chamine himself.
“Let‘s face the music and dance.”
“Let‘s face the music and dance.”
Weight Loss Wisdom is a wellness blog written just for you. Imagine having a coach in your corner! You'll be inspired and supported to be a healthy weight through a balanced, fulfilling life!