The Taste of Now is a program designed to set you free from the struggle with food and excess weight by helping you to bring consciousness to all aspects of food and eating.
This self-study program is an opportunity to learn a mindful approach to food and eating, on your own time and in your own space.
Most people have at least a general idea of what foods are good for them; yet it’s not enough to make them eat it. More nutritional information is not usually the answer. While nutrition is important, there is much more to weight loss than eating healthy foods. The Taste puts more emphasis on how to eat, as well as identifying why you eat.
How does it work?
A 30-page workbook describes ten Keys that make up The Taste of Now program. Each Key builds on the next, providing learning, perspective and much to think about.
Through a guided meditation (via audio) you will experience the detailed approach to the process of mindful eating by consuming food as instructed.
The Taste of Now literally shows you how to eat in order to make peace with food.
Detailed Instructions on how to use the program are provided in the workbook.
You will learn to:
- identify the beliefs that drive your behavior.
- bring consciousness to all aspects of food and eating.
- handle cravings in a healthy way.
- stop the cycle of “I’m good . . . I’m bad.”
- get to the source and manage emotional eating.
- feel powerful versus powerless around food.
- listen to your body and to trust yourself.
- lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way.
How long does this program take to complete?
You could probably zip through the workbook and audios in a few hours, but that’s not how it’s meant to be used. You can’t ‘get it’ all at once. Think of it as a process that never ends. Some concepts might already be a part of your life, whereas others might be foreign to you and could take longer to master. The idea is to work where you’re ready and to keep practicing until the habits become second nature.
Like most things, it only works if you use it. When you use it you get immediate results.
The Taste is for you if:
- you want to lose weight without dieting
- you’re ready to try a new approach
- you’ve developed mindless eating habits, like eating in front of the TV
- you use food to soothe yourself
- you want to feel in charge of food and eating
The Taste Self-Study is for you if:
- you don’t have access to a group program
- you prefer to learn independently and at your own pace
- you prefer the lower price point
- you want the audio to use over and over
Included in The Taste Self-Study Program
30-page workbook (pdf) with 10 Key Concepts, reflective questions and corresponding Healthy Habit suggestions
Three, guided eating meditations, on audio, (mp3) that lead you through a detailed process of mindful eating, totaling approximately 30 minutes
Cost – The Introductory Offer is $29.95 CAD (plus GST for Canadians)
Follow–up Coaching Option
Includes all of the elements of the Self-Study Program, plus ½ hour coaching session by telephone, to explore your learning, challenges and next steps.
Cost – The Introductory Offer is $99.00 CAD (plus GST for Canadians)
The Taste is a healthier, sustainable alternative to dieting that allows you the freedom to eat what you enjoy, enjoy what you eat, and lose weight. Imagine!
The Taste of Now will change the way you feel about food and the way you eat it.
Now it’s just food. And you’re in charge.